Sunday, March 20, 2016

Countdown to Opening Day: 15 Days to go

With 15 days left, here's Glenn Braggs:


This dude was strong. How strong? Well, that picture there is a picture of him breaking his bat - with his back. No kidding. He took a mighty cut and swung so hard, he hit his own back with the follow through and the impact shattered his bat.

If you're a fan of the Houston Astros, well, I'm sorry. Your team is the worst. However, you'll be pleased to know that the Astros won the World Series in my second go-round at simulating the 2016 MLB season with Out of the Park Baseball 17. Bad for me, but good for you, I guess. They beat the Cubs, 4 games to 1, so there really was no good outcome for me:


Someday, I'll post a listing, in order, of all the MLB teams and how awesome they are. (The Reds are No. 1, of course, and the Astros are No. 30. The Cubs are 29.) But today is not that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment