Saturday, March 19, 2016

16 Days until the Launch!

There's 16 days left until Opening Day and the official launch of RGB Sports. Can you feel the excitement? Whilst there have been many great Reds to wear the number 16, in my mind, it will always belong to one Reginald Laverne Sanders:

I have downloaded and even simulated my first season with Out of the Park Baseball 17. I will be simming the 2016 season each day and collating the results. For the first sim, it was good news for New York Mets fans, as the Amazin's successfully returned to the World Series, this time defeating the Los Angeles Angels, 4 games to 2:


I'll have more on OOTP 17 later, but for now, take solace in that if your favorite team didn't win, there's 15 more simulations to come, so good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment